Welcome to Pastel-Dreams!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pastel-Dreams’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Pastel-Dreams’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pastel-Dreams and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pastel-Dreams All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.pastel-dreams.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.pastel-dreams.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.pastel-dreams.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.pastel-dreams.com
Redistribute content from Pastel-Dreams (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Pastel-Dreams does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Pastel-Dreams, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Pastel-Dreams shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Pastel-Dreams reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Pastel-Dreams a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Pastel-Dreams; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (cname)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
At pastel-dreams.com we don’t require you to show proof of your prescription. When you purchase lenses from us we take it as confirmation that you have an in-date prescription, and that the details you provide us with are correct. We only sell colored lenses for cosmetic purposes but you still need to consult your optician to confirm the diopter counts before ordering. To read our full disclaimer regarding the purchase of contact lenses, scroll down.
We supply lenses from the most reliable manufacturers in the world, including GEO, Freshtone and EOS however faulty products may exist. We treat all cases of faulty items very seriously because of the nature of the products involved. We therefore ask you to cooperate fully with the return of any products that are deemed faulty. Any product with a manufacturing fault must be sent back to us for evaluation and forwarding to the manufacturer before we are able to issue a refund or send a replacement. Customers are obliged to send the faulty product within 365 days from its purchase with the assumption that the fault existed at the moment of purchase and is not a result of improper use or care. Please note, the faulty items’ expiry date must be at least 2 years from the purchase date. We do not guarantee a refund after this period is exceeded and in situations when either our lab staff or the manufacturer is unable to find the fault or deems the fault to have been caused by improper use. Products that are not considered faulty will be sent back to the customer at their own cost. Pastel-dreams’ liability is limited to the value of the purchased product. By purchasing from our website you certify that you have read all the above and that you have followed all our wear and care instructions/provided prescription.
You hereby certify that you hold a valid prescription for the contact lenses you wish to order. This means that your prescription is within 12 months from the date of purchase and that the prescription has been dispensed by a professional and qualified optometrist or contact lens fitter.
We reserve the right to verify such details with your practitioner. The above stated also applies to those customers re-ordering lenses. Where you have been given a contra indication to wear lenses by a registered practitioner we reserve the rights to revoke any sale unless otherwise redirected by the same or another registered practitioner. Hereby you also state that you have no ailments that contraindicates the wear of lenses. When purchasing from us you confirm and verify that you have been prescribed the contact lenses you have ordered by a qualified practitioner, therefore we do not take responsibility if you order lenses that have not been prescribed for you.
We strongly recommend that regular eye checks are made by a qualified practitioner to ensure the welfare and continuity of your eye health. You do not necessarily have to send us your prescription but by accepting the terms and conditions contained herein above you verify that you have a valid prescription that is within the Law of the United States and United Kingdom. The contact lens wearer must be at least 16 years old.
Authenticity & Safety of Circle Lenses
Placing your health and safety as our top priority. Pastel-dreams is committed to conducting business in an ethical and responsible manner. We take pride in sourcing all our products from reputable manufacturers in South Korea and Canada that have international health certifications from recognized authorities like the US FDA, ISO and CE. Our products carry either the manufacturer’s own export label or an OEM label.
|GEO Medical||US FDA, ISO, CE, Health Canada, Russian GOST-R, KGMP, KFDA, Taiwan FDA, Hong Kong MDACS, Vietnam VFA|
|EOS||ISO, CE, KFDA, KGMP, Saudi Arabia MDMA, Brazil ANVISA, Russian GOST-R|
|Primal||FDA, ISO, CE, KGMP, Saudi Arabia MDMA, Brazil ANVISA, Russian GOST-R|